Tap the button showing the name of the floor you wish to see.
- A fee is required to enter the Okhotsk Ryu-hyo Museum (B1 entrance)
- Smoking is prohibited in the museum.
- Pets are prohibited in the museum.
- However, visitors may be accompanied by guide or service dogs.
- May to October: 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- November to April: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Adult: 750 yen (group: 600 yen)
- High school student: 640 yen (group: 510 yen)
- Jr. high/elementary school student: 540 yen (group: 430 yen)
- A separate consumption tax is applied to the above fees. (Amounts of less than 10 yen are rounded off.)
- Group fees apply to groups of 20 or more people.